I have decided to put a new spin on the old New Year Resolution. I intend to make a resolution a month. I think that will better help me achieve my objective - sustainable life changes!
January - Organize the little things in my life (simplify). Example: My closet, the garage, recycle bin, computer files, etc.
February - Take a hard look at finances and streamline some expenditures (make choices) Netflix or HBO; Starbucks or K Cups; Steaks every week or once a month (you get the drift)
March - Communicate with love ones better! Small notes to let then know how much I love them
April - Get back to my hobby of graphic design. This will hopefully stimulate my left brain a little more so that I can become a more creative problem solver
May - Patience! I will devote the month to exercising patience with everything and everyone - see June...
June - Details, This will undoubtedly be a busy month with graduation of Alexis, travel and moving. I want to make sure that absorb all of the details that make life worth living so that I can live in the moment
July - Self Evaluation, I intend to take this month to Reflect on my resolutions as well as ensure that I am focused on the goodness of my life.
August - A month of exploration! With the move to New Orleans complete - we will need to explore
September - For the first time in my life, I will begin Christmas gift planning early. I will have the gift list done and prioritized.
October - Charity! I will dedicate more resource (money/time) to a worthy cause of my choice.
November - This will be the month of thanks! I intend to thank a lot of people of have helped me be a better person. I will contact a person in my contact list every day - just to tell them thank you and what impact they have made on my life!
December - I will be more dedicated to spirit of Christmas. Over the past couple of years, I have become a little humbug - so I resolve to use all of the above resolutions to have a better spirit of Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment